Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wisteria Lane Girls trip


Last Friday, my lovely girlfriends and I from the neighborhood headed to Nashville for one last getaway before school starts.  We stayed at the Hotel Preston, which had a fabulous restaurant there. We ate til we were stuffed at Cafe Isabelle and then headed over to the lounge , The Pink Slip to hear some music.  There were several older couples there line dancing which was pretty neat to watch.  The "band" was a guy and girl duo. We got to talking to the girl's husband who found out I could sing...and one thing lead to another and I ended up on stage.  Yall know me- of there is a microphone or a TV camera within 100 yards, I am gonna find it. We had a little slumber party that night, giggling abot nothing and relaxing knowing we could sleep as late as we wanted.  Well- not too late- we had a shopping spree planned.  It was tax-free weekend in Tennessee too, so we shopped from 9 till about 4. We got some great deals and most of all enjoyed each others company. I cant wait to do it again.

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2010 at 8:57 PM , Blogger *Yankee Belle* said...

Fun!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home