The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Pool Party at Chiggers
Nick's Aunt Lisa had a family cookout and pool party last weekend. There was lots of yummy food, some FUN pool time, and lots of precious kiddos! Thanks for having us Lisa!
Why is it that you look like a hottie floating in the pool and I look like something that should have been thrown out with last night's dinner??!!! Girl, you make everything look good!
Whatever. Do you see the double Chin?? I just wanted to post proof that I waa actually floating & relaxing in the pool! That hasn't happened in 4 years!
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
2 Comments:
Why is it that you look like a hottie floating in the pool and I look like something that should have been thrown out with last night's dinner??!!! Girl, you make everything look good!
Whatever.
Do you see the double
Chin?? I just wanted to post proof that I waa actually floating & relaxing in the pool! That hasn't happened in 4 years!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home