Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Right now...

Its cold, gloomy, and just down right miserable outside right now. There are few things else to talk about, but I will attempt to try....

Right now, I am LOVING:

Gano (healthy) coffee

A friend of mine (@becomedizzy- you can follower her on Twitter) kept talking about this coffee that contains ganoderma. I figure I drink a cup everyday anyway, so I might as well try it. I have been drinking it for a week now, and its really growing on me!



My red coat

Nick got me this coat for Christmas. I had been asking for a red coat, but I hadnt told him what style or where to get it. The one he picked was perfect! I always feel a little bit more cheerful when I wear it!


My Boots

I LOVE to wear Sweater dresses, tights & boots. I love boots tucked in jeans. I love rain boots & knickers. These are my favorite of all.



I AM MISSING

Tan legs, polished toenails, and flip-flops. Enough said.


I wish EVERYONE WOULD TRY

Zumba
For those who do not know, it is a dance/exercise class with a latin flair. It is so much fun, & you burn lots of calories without noticing!

2 Comments:

At February 11, 2010 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Laurel said...

i LOVE Zumba! My mom who is 60+ does it 3x's a week and ROCKS IT OUT!!

I agree, everyone should try it.

 
At February 13, 2010 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm missing tan legs, painted toes and flip flops too! Can't wait for summer to arrive.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home