Friday, January 29, 2010

I won...



Well, thank you Tashia. It's a dreary cold Friday evening, so I will play along!
Here are the award rules:1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award. 2) Copy the award & place it on your blog. 3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award. 4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself. 5) Nominate 7 bloggers. 6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

Ok 7 interesting things about me...

1. This will be my 1,278th post!! There isn't much you don't know about me by now!

2. Growing up, I wanted to be a country singer or a teacher.

3. I love the Greek culture. The countryside, the Food, the style, the beauty. My favorite thing to teach was Ancient Greece.

4.I gained 50 lbs with each pregnancy. (Which is why I am declaring 2010 the year I return to pre-baby weight!)

5. I have the best friends in the world. Ok that isnt all that interesting, but it is VERY important. I could not survive my day to day without them.

6. Nick and I, this summer, will have been together HALF of our LIVES.

7. My favorite book is The Great Gatsby.

Ok My 7 nominations are:

1. Amanda

2. Laurel

3. Wendi

4.Michelle

5. Jenny

6. Rebekah

7. Mags

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Thank you! Maybe this will get me back into the blogging world!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home