Wednesday, December 9, 2009

C25k



Ok, so I was inspired by all the Memphis Marathoners...so I started a Couch to 5k program yesterday. So far, so good, and now my bestie MJ is going to join me and we actually have a goal- the Nashville Zoo run. It is Jan.23, which is 7 weeks away instead of the recommended 9, but I think we can make it!

2 Comments:

At December 9, 2009 at 5:46 PM , Blogger 123 said...

Awesome!! I should try to get in shape too, but I am such a lazy bum!!

 
At December 20, 2009 at 2:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO.....the Zoo Run Run!!! I've got to get all 3 days in early this week - so MUST be in the gym Mon, Tues and Wed. Did you register?? I'm paid so not backing out now. See you soon!!!! Love, MJ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home