Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Last Nite



Well, not really, but.....
The girls and I went to Cheesecake Factory for a bon-voyage dinner. We ate too much, laughed alot, and shopped the nite away...(for the kids, we are SUCH Moms!)
They even got me a little "parting gift," which was unnecessary but so sweet. I am trying not to think about moving away and leaving them, but as Saturday gets closer and closer it is becoming reality.
Where do I begin?!?
These girls have become my Family, my Sisters, here in Birmingham. I can't believe we have lived here only two years, because it seems like they have been with me forever. Ii is going to be so hard to wake up each day and not being able to drive over to Starbucks for Coffee, or drop by for a quick visit. It is going to be a huge adjustment, but I know they will be with me in Spirit. And moving means there will be Road Trips. Lots of em. I love you girls!

Remember that M.W.Smith song...reminds me of ya'll:
And Friends are Friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them
And a Friend will not say never, cause the welcome will not end.
Though its hard to let you go,
In the Father's hands we know,
That a Lifetime's not too long....
To live as FRIENDS
!

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 3:42 PM , Blogger The Terrys said...

Ok...so where are you going and how did i miss this?

 
At November 2, 2008 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Gillispie Blog said...

I miss you girl! And yes, LOTS of raod trips driven by my other friends if you want us to get there in one peice!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home