Saturday, August 2, 2008

averyisms

This morning when we woke up, I asked Avery what she wanted to do today. I figured she'd say the pool or something simple. Nope, she had a to-do list. She said she wanted to go to Publix & get some peaches & chicken, then go to tah-get for a barbie & a prince, then get chicken& French fries& juice& a prize, THEN go see her friends. After that, she said she wanted to go skating & bowling. I wonder where she gets this " busy-ness" from!

Last nite in the bath, we were talking about everyone we know having babies. Avery asked me if I was gonna have a baby (girl) again. I told her no, I think I have my hands full. She said, "Mommy! You have baby in your tummy!". ( get it- she didn't think I needed hands to have a baby!)

Today, I was rakeing the yard.A wanted to help, so I got her tools& let her work behind me. I'm not a very good yardwork person, but I figured I should rake down one whole side like I was vaccumming a room. I got finished and turned around to see Avery dancing down my first row throwing grass up in the air like she was in a parade. She had tossed all the grass back & I had to rake again. I was so hot by then but I couldn't help but laugh!

2 Comments:

At August 2, 2008 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

One of my favorite things to do during the day is to read the funny things that Avery has said that day! I love Averyisms! Boy does that girl have an imagination!!!! Your kids are so cute! Miss ya!

 
At August 2, 2008 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Leanne Helums said...

TOO FUNNY!!! Sounds like you need to get that girl a planner---she has a list of things to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home