Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wardrobe Change?








I have told many people how many times Avery changes clothes in one day. When I say 10 or more, I am NOT exaggerating. Yesterday I thought, I will take a picture every time she changes so I will have documentation of this. Sometimes she changed so quick, I didn't even have time to take a picture!!! Here is a sample of her wardrobe:

(And at last count, today, she is on outfit #12)

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

Oh my word. I am SO not ready for a girl.

 
At July 31, 2008 at 12:04 AM , Blogger McKt said...

Oh, the putting away of the clothes and the laundry, it makes my head hurt. You are a better mommy than I!

 
At July 31, 2008 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Man, you are DEFINITELY going to have your hands full with that girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home