When Mom is away....
When we went for Sushi to celebrate Jenny's birthday Thursday, Nick got to do the dinner and bedime routine all by himself. I don't know if he took these pictures to prove he gave the kids a bath and Davis his bottle, but he ended up capturing some important facts...
Davis has two bottom teeth. He is trying to get the top two, which are not much fun. Don't ask me why Nick has this boy in a pink towel.
Avery has these "looks" she likes to give us. (I don't know where she gets that from!)
I call them sassy, you might say she has a bit of an attitude. :)
Davis can hold his bottle like a champ- even in the car. I am gradually sneaking whole milk into the formula, and he doesn't even notice. Just don't try to give him water or he will look at you like you are crazy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home