Wedding Crashers
All day long, we all kept talking about how hot it was, and how we wished we could just jump in the pool. Well, after the music stopped and everybody left-that is what happened. The wedding party was all staying at the B&B, so we all went back to hang out at the pool when the reception was over. The bridesmaids decided it would be funny to jump in the pool and talked Linz into it too! It was HILARIOUS. After we jumped in, everybody else did too! Even Su-Su. Well, Nick threw her in....
After that, we all just hung out in the pool, all in our formal outfits, like it was no big deal. We had SO much fun and it is a night I will never forget.


1 Comments:
That sounds like it was so much fun; I wish I could be that carefree - I'm afraid I would've had to change into my sweats first :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home