Here ya go...
Ok girls, here are my 20 random facts.
1. I hate shoes. I never wear them unless I am out in public. (I take them off sometimes then, too) This goes back to my childhood, never wore them then either. Maybe that is why I have such flat feet.
2. Im a planner. I love making lists,filling out calendars, having a schedule. Guess that is why I was a good teacher.
3.I tried to play basketball in jr.high. My coach yelled at me all the time for not hussling or trying, but really, I never understood what was going on.
4. I used to be big into pageants. I was a Jr.Miss and I competed in Ms.Alabama Agriculture. I wear less make-up now than I did in High school.
5. I am a little anal about a clean house. This has diminished some after 2 kids, but I still like to wake up to no clutter.
6. I am a purse and shoe freak. I would be embarassed to tell you how many I have. That is probably not random, I think everyone knows that. I get it from my Mama.
7. I LOVE music. All kinds, all decades...I need to be on Don't Forget the Lyrics. I think I know the words to every song ever written
8. I got 3 paddlings in 1st grade. After that I was a model student :)
9. I was on the Homecoming Court my Senior year. It is one of my favorite memories- my Dad escorting me onto the football field- getting to be just a DAD for a nite, not a Principal.
10. I almost came home from college after my 1st semester. My roommate was gone alot, I hated the dorms, and I missed Nick and my high school friends. My parents made me stay, and I ended up LOVING IT!!! I even became President of my sorority.
11. I miss teaching. (not enough to leave my babies though)
12. I love Football and Baseball (Auburn and the Braves) but I could care less about Basketball. (see #3)
13. I love to plan & host parties. Maybe in my next life that is what I will do.
14. I am tender-hearted. Everyone thinks since I am so laid-back, nothing bothers me. But I get my feelings hurt very easily. And I don't forget it.
15. I stepped on a toothpick in 10th grade (the night before Disney). Long story short, I had to be in a wheelchair for a week or so, and the toothpick eventually worked itself out a YEAR later!
16. I don't eat Red Meat. Not for vegan or health reasons, but because of Buster Ask me, and I will tell you about it sometime.
17. I secretly watch Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
18. When I was in 7th grade (and a little chubby) some boys made fun of me at a softballgame, saying my uniform must have came from a clown because it was so big. I still remember those boys and that day like it was yesterday. Immediately after that, I started dieting and was really skinny in high school, up untill I was teaching.
19. I am pretty fearless. I HATE snakes, but other than that, nothing really scares me: thunderstorms, criminals, the dark, whatever. I get that from my Dad and living in the country. The only thing I really fear is something happening to my loved ones.
20. I have two tattoos. You can judge if you want, but I love them. They were both thought out and representative of important things in my life.
THere you go, What didn't you know?


3 Comments:
Those seventh grade boys are always so mean! And, the toothpick story is priceless!
Ms. Alabama Agriculture, are you serious???
You being so worried before the MOD walk gave away your sensitivity!!!
I think you need to make a special post about Buster...he deserves more recognition!!
There's nothing wrong with Hannah Montana or Suite Life... More times than not I find myself watching Noogin while the kids are playing in the other room :o) Someday I'd like to see your bag collection.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home