Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here Comes TROUBLE!

Its a BOY! By November, I'm going to have TWO nephews! Both my sisters are having boys, within a week of each other. It is going to be SO much fun. I can just see Day-Day, Baby Stroud, and Baby Davis running around the yard making my Mom crazy!!! My Dad would not know what to do with himself with three boys instead of three girls! I am sure he is looking down on us and laughing. Good luck to both my Sisters! Love you!

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2008 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Rebekah D. said...

I'm so excited that Josh and Leigh are having a boy, but now I realize there is no hope for either Avery or Marley: Each of them the only girl in the family, with all those boys... they'll never be anything but little divas! Maybe those boys will keep them in line.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home