I love a wedding!!

Congratulations to Alex & Laura! We went to their wedding Saturday nite and had a blast. I forgot how much I L-O-V-E weddings. I love it all- from the cute grandmothers walking down the aisle to the "I do's!" They always make me cry and I do not know HOW I am going to make it through Ben and Linz's this Saturday! Nana and Papa watched the kiddos after the wedding so Nick and I got to go to the reception alone. We had so much fun catching up with everyone and dancing the nite away. It's always nice to get away for a nite like that and be reminded of why you got married in the first place.
Side note:Nick and I made a discovery- tell me if you can contradict it. Mustang Sally must be played at a wedding reception. Have you ever attended one where it was not played? I haven't, including my own!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home