Christmas Pics
Jenny came today to take pictures of the kids for our Christmas cards. They had two "wardrobe changes," pj's and matching dressy outfits. I am only gonna post one because I don't want to ruin the Christmas card surprise, but they turned out great! Thanks Jenny for being patient with Avery who cannot be still for more than three seconds. As for Davis, I think he has a future in modeling. He was wonderful.


2 Comments:
Glad you liked them, Lacy, Avery and Victoria are one in the same when it comes to sitting still for pictures. I almost had a heart attack just now, I asked Victoria to sit by the tree and say cheese and she actually did it! Give Avery 2 more years and she'll do it too! I loved taking the kids pics, thank you!
Glad you liked them, Lacy, Avery and Victoria are one in the same when it comes to sitting still for pictures. I almost had a heart attack just now, I asked Victoria to sit by the tree and say cheese and she actually did it! Give Avery 2 more years and she'll do it too! I loved taking the kids pics, thank you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home