Wednesday, August 29, 2007

10 years....













Nick had his ten year reunion a couple of weeks ago. We just got the picture cd today so I thought I would share some of the fun! We had a family picnic in the day and then an adults only get-together at Canebrake that nite. It was so wonderful to see so many old friends!
Since we started dating at 17, I kinda felt like this was a reunion for me too! Many of the girls in his class went to UNA with me, and since Athens is such a small town, we were still friends even though I was a "county" girl. As for Nick's buddies, they are like brothers to me now! I was the only girl in the group for soooo long, then most of us ended up at Auburn together where I was second Mama to alot of them. I would not trade these guys or the memories from high school till now for anything and I know Nick would not either. He grew up with these boys and they remain best of friends today. Pretty awesome in this day and age!

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Ugh, 1997, you make me want to puke!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home