Life...not in pictures
We have had a fabulous weekend- and I have absolutely NO pictures to show for it. I don't know what happened. I have been so busy with school I didnt even think about anything but having FUN when the weekend rolled around.
Friday nite, we had a great nite grilling out with friends. One of said friends is single and brought his
Saturday, Avery & I had cheer camp and the guys slept in. That afternoon, I worked on homework and the kids took a nap. Later, we went to a birthday party and enjoyed some family time at home.
Today, we were lucky to have Onnie come to church with us. It was a wonderful service, as usual....until after the A-men. Davis took off to the bathroom while we were visiting with everyone. He tee-teed in the potty (to his credit) but took his diapers and pants off and ran out into the auditorium. Nice.
After a LOVELY afternoon nap, we went to bible class & Sweet Peppers then back to our neighbors for some outdoor fun & socializing. We had such great neighbors in Alabaster and we are so lucky to be back in a subdivision with some cool people. Life would be so boring without Wisteria Lane.
I am gonna be lost for a while- MJ is out of the country and Nicole is going to the beach. The 3 musketeers are down to one. On a good note, Liz is due Tuesday, so I cant wait to meet baby E!
This week, its more cheer practice, library time, and swimming for us. (And Mommy has to fit some gym time in there somewhere!) Gotta love Summer.
Even with all the curveballs life has thrown us lately...I am truly blessed and I do not take a single minute for granted.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home