Girls Beach trip '10
First of all, I am SO glad we decided to go early this year! Otherwise the OIL SPILL would've ruined everything. Not that we need a beach to have fun...we actually only got one nice day the entire weekend. We made the most of it and stayed by the pool all day. That nite we made our annual trip to Howl and the Moon and Waffle House.
Even our "yucky" day was a blast. We went shopping,ate @ The Back Porch & watched trash reality tv all nite. And just talked. About old times. About our current situations. About what-if's and what-should-I do's......
Too many funny memories and inside jokes to share here.
This year, we added a new member to the mix, MJ's friend from Nashville, Nikole. She fit right in and I don't think we scared her too bad... Jen has been going with us the past few times and I can't imagine a beach trip without her now! Leigh has missed out lately, and rightfully so, because she has been having babies!
I love how its always been Mary Jo, Nicole and me. We add in people and take away some every year, due to babies, weddings, or other extenuating circumstances, but the 3 musketeers are always together. I love these girls and cant imagine my life without them. I am SO thankful to have this get-away.
2008
2009


1 Comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast!!! I haven't been on a girls trip before, but I think it would be super fun!! I would probably call home every 2 hours though...checking on my little ones! I am such a sucker for them!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home