Monday, March 15, 2010

We did it again!


On Friday, Nicole and I planned to drive to Nashville and spend the nite with Mary Jo.  Our next 5K was at 7:30 Saturday morning.  Unfortunately, Nicole got sick and couldnt come up :(  I made it by myself, and MJ & I (much to our own surprise) got up at 6 Saturday morning and headed to the race in 40 degree weather and sprinkling rain.  We beat our time by about 1 minute or 2, so it was a success.  Meanwhile, Nicole went to the doc-in-the-box & got some meds and a shot and drove up to go out with us.  It was a FUN evening! I finally got to karaoke at Lonnies,,,,and we all had fun despite the Kentucky fans everywhere and the huge crowds.  Girlfriends are SO important and I am very lucky!

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still can't believe we actually did it...the two unmotivated ones! I'm going to send u the pics of you from lonnies. Can't wait until april! Love, mj

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home