Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Morning

December 25, 2009

The kids awoke at a reasonable hour on Christmas Day and went running in the living room. I know I loved Christmas as a kid, but it is even more fun now watching their excitement!

One of the favorite gifts were the craft buckets. I bought them each a basket from the dollar store and filled it with colors, markers, stickers, glue, playdough, etc... They loved it. Cheapest gift of all, might I add!


Davis's big gift was a train table and of course, he LOVED it.


Aveyr really got into opening presents this year. Although she is getting too smart for her own good. She said, "Mommy, Santa has the same kind of wrapping paper as you!!!"


Sweet babies. Gotta love Christmas Bedhead


The aftermath.


Mommy & Daddy did well too. I got a new red peacoat and nice robe. Nick got a flip video camera and some clothes. We are truly blessed~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home