Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Davis!

In my belly(As Avery says)


At Brookwood- Welcome to the World!


First Birthday


First day of school-23 months

Today my sweet little baby boy is 2. 2 seems to be a hard age for me....no more counting by "months," they are a Number. It just seems too grown up.
I always knew I wanted a girl and a boy, I just didn't realize how in love I would be with my little man. They say there is something about how a boy loves his Mama, and I believe it. He adores me, and the feeling is mutual. He wakes up every morning with a big smile and hug, and we enjoy early minutes alone while Ms. Priss is still sleeping. I have enjoyed watching him grow (and grow and grow...)& I am blessed to have had him by my side the past 24 months. I have never regretted having Avery & Davis close together, because-thick and thin they are the best of friends. I loved staying home with him, and now I get such a kick out of seeing him interact with his little friends at "school." Again, I am lucky to have (2) jobs that I can bring my kids with me & not miss a minute of these precious moments. I love that he loves to eat, and is laugh is infectious. I am in awe of his sweet spirit and loving nature. With that said, however, he is ALL BOY. Give him a truck, or some dirt, or some bugs, and he is happy for hours. DayDay, if you ever decide to read this blog one day, I hope you know Mommy & Daddy love you so much and wish you a very Happy Birthday!

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2009 at 11:31 PM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Happy Birthday Davis! Sweet, sweet post Lacy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home