Davis's First Day of School
Here come the judge, here come the judge...
My sweet little man. Papa Steve would have been so proud of what a big boy he was!
Not so sure about this backpack.....
Our surprise from his teacher. So cute!
My baby boy did GREAT on his first day. He has been attached to my hip and is a bit of a Mommy's boy, so I was a little nervous. But he walked right into class and didnt look back! A little different from Avery's first day!
Whenever I took Avery last year, he always wanted to stay, and this time he got to! He was super excited and his teacher said he had a blast. I am so proud of him and I am glad that I am right next door- just in case!


3 Comments:
He looks like such a big boy!! I ordered Ian his first backpack, and 'bout cried. And, he's a Mommy's boy, too, so the first few days . . . well, I'll just be holding my breath.
So glad to hear that school is going well. If Jay were Avery's teacher, she could get away with anything! He thinks she is adorable. I have no doubt that Davis will manage to wrap himself around his teacher's heart in no time.
He looks so much like you Lacy in that first one!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home