Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good morning Sunshine(s)!

Davis doesn't even cry in the mornings. I usually know he is awake because I hear his crib toys going off, or I hear him bouncing on the mattress. Today I noticed teeth marks all across the top of the crib, guess he's been teething in there :) He is ready to eat as soon as he wakes up so I've been having to cook breakfast for the first time ever. (Nick, Avery & I have to be awake a little while before we eat...) Can't you just see how happy he is to eat his eggs!

Avery is usually up and ready to go, but somedays she likes to lay around a little while and cuddle. This morning she came in the living room to watch her morning DISNEY and fell back asleep. She reminds me so much of Leigh when she was a little girl in this picture. Mom used to dress her asleep and take her (asleep!) to the car every morning for school!

1 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Pat Williams said...

Sweet Babies!
Love 'em,
Nana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home