Happy Birthday Ivy!

I consider myself very lucky*
Lucky To have 2 sisters*
all so incredibly different, but somewhat the same*
You are special-my little sister*
the baby*
always looked up to me* hope I was a good example*
you love me for what I am, not for what others see me as,
Or for what I ought to be*
We've fought and patched up*
We've shared secrets of happiness and sadness*
We've laughed until we cried*
we have inside jokes*
We've been through pregnancy together*
I look up to you too, little sister*
you are strong to be alone for so long*
we've survived a terrible loss*
We don't laugh at each other's mistakes,But help each other to correct them*
we balance each other out*
we disagree on politics, but share core values*
I know neither of us are perfect,
But together, we help each other to become so*
Thanks, sister, For always being there for me*


2 Comments:
Thanks for the thoughtful words. I love you
Well isn't this sweet!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home