The life and times of the Williams family-
Nick, Lacy, Avery & Davis
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Jewelries
So Im getting Davis ready to go this morning and I tell Avery to go pick out what she wants to wear to school. She keeps her ballet pj's on and puts on ALL the jewelry I gave her from my big clean-out. She says "Ok Im ready! Ive got all my jewelries!"
did she get to wear that to school??? too funny. you know, i think she acts a lot like i did when i was the entertainer for nick's mommy. they ruined me, ya know.
wife to Nick, Mommy to Avery & Davis, Sister, Daughter, Friend...Happy to be working now and being able to bring my kiddos with me. I love watching my beautiful babies grow!
1 Comments:
did she get to wear that to school??? too funny. you know, i think she acts a lot like i did when i was the entertainer for nick's mommy. they ruined me, ya know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home