Ahhhhh, Sleep.

Uninterrupted sleep. (Except when Avery came in our bed in the middle of the night and Davis woke up to eat....) Why? Nick wore his CPAP mask for the first time last night. When he first got in the bed I said "Luke, I am your Father." It is a little freaky looking, but it works!!! I heard him still snoring through the night but it was very very quiet. After all these years, I may be able to get some restful sleep. Seriously though, apnea is nothing to joke about and I am glad he finally went to the doctor to get some relief. I think he will sleep much better now and be more rested.


4 Comments:
I want to see a picture of NICK in it!
Hmmmm . . . how can someone sleep in THIS thing?
Nick wont let me take a picture, I'll have to wait till he falls asleep!
Thanks alot, Lacy. You just unleashed frightening suppressed memories of myself in headgear as a kid with terribly bucked teeth. At least I didn't have to wear mine in public, either, and thank the Lord, there are no photos of me in it!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home